Engagement Solutions is a 2-year old tech startup seeking a graduate-level or strong undergraduate-level intern for a position as a UI/UX Strategist. The successful candidate will assist in conducting user research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve the processes for our digital products. Along with the founders, the intern will also participate in accelerator and mentor programs designed to assist the firm to reach its growth goals.
- Analyze UX design goals, objectives, and needs
- Implement 3rd party UI solutions
- Help plan and implement our digital application processes, and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Help launch new initiatives
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Knowledge:
- Business Administration, Program Management, Computer Science or related majors
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Familiarity with building user flows and wireframes
- Familiarity with low-code/no-code UI and backend platforms
- Exposure to or experience with coding and/or web development
- Experience with office software such as spreadsheets and word processing
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
The candidate should be well organized, resourceful, technologically savvy, and motivated. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The candidate should embrace a collaborative approach to working with colleagues. At this time, we cannot sponsor a work visa.
This internship requires a minimum of 8 hours per week over 40 weeks for the 2021-2022 School year. Wage for a graduate student or recent graduate is $25 per hour, undergraduate is $15 per hour.
A cover letter describing education, level of experience, and personal qualifications should be provided by an interested candidate, along with 2 letters of recommendation or personal references.
Please send all informations or interest to firstname.lastname@example.org