The Copywriter/Social Media Intern will be responsible for receiving input and translating it into compelling written content for: collateral, PR, websites, social media, blogs and more.
Fluency with Facebook, Twitter and blogging are essential. Knowledge of Word Press and SEO are a plus. Communications skills are central to this role and the ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail. The candidate should also be well organized and comfortable with working on several projects at once.
Role and Requirements:
• Strong writing background necessary
• Contribute to content creation processes and tasks, including concept creation, writing, proofreading, editing and publishing to different internal and external communication channels
• Create and curate content for social media postings, including innovative copywriting
• Manage all social media platforms by posting updates, news and announcements in a timely manner
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects while meeting deadlines and design goals
• Attention to detail and accuracy mandatory
• Candidate must be working towards a Bachelor's degree as a Junior or Senior at the University level
• Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
• Attention to detail and accuracy are mandatory
Along with your resume, please provide at least three samples that represent your writing abilities. Resumes without writing samples will not be accepted.
The schedule will be determined with the intern selected.
Please e-mail three samples that represent your writing abilities, a letter describing your interest and qualifications, along your resume to: email@example.com