The Expertise We're Looking For
• Recent completion or current pursuit of Bachelor's Degree in a Technology major
• Hands-on technical project experience
• Prior technology-related internship
The Purpose of Your Role
Leap is Fidelity's state of the art development program designed to equip recent IT graduates to become best in class technologists. Upon successful completion of the program requirements, you will be placed in a dynamic, full-time role within our diverse technology organization.
The Skills You Bring
We are seeking multi-dimensional technologists with a passion for collaboration inside and outside the classroom.
• Systems Engineer track: You are interested in enterprise technical infrastructure as a career track and have hands-on fluency in a programming and/or scripting language such as Powershell, Bash, and Python with an understanding of systems engineering, architecture and infrastructure: server, network, storage, database, application support and security
The Value You Deliver
• Creativity and passion for working with technology to solve business problems
• Client-focused, results-driven mindset
• Ability to collaborate with others in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Critical thinking skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Twelve petabytes of storage. 9,200 servers. 850,000 trades a day. 1,100 transactions per second. One great career opportunity. Learn what our more than 12,000 technologists already know: Fidelity Investments is not just a world-class financial institution - we're also a top-tier technology company. Our technology organization focuses on new, forward-thinking ideas. We invest in continuous research, effective deployment and rapid adoption of game-changing technology platforms.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.