FFI is looking to expand our internship offerings by working with students to create programs that help meet their goals and ours. We are currently looking for students who would like experience designing and/or implementing a landscaping plan, or developing an interior design plan for the Farmhouse. Contact Amelia@ff.international with questions about creating an internship at FFI.
If designing an internship isn't for you or you are looking for an internship focused on the nonprofit and office aspects of FFI, the Administration Internship could be a good fit for you!
The Administration Intern provides comprehensive communications, development, programmatic, and administrative support to the Director of Community Engagement and Programs, and management team to ensure an organized and efficient office.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide project management support as assigned.
- Follow office procedures and protocols.
- Prioritize and process correspondence, files, records, and reports.
- Navigate, input, and retrieve information from databases and hard copy systems.
- Assist with internal and outgoing correspondence, proofread communications.
- Support meetings/events with preparation, location set-up, advance materials, and minutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required Include:
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office and database management.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, professional demeanor & decorum.
- Demonstrated careful attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Resourcefulness and initiative; able to operate with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.