What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Our design team plays a key strategic part in evolving and championing the Gartner brand. Reporting to the Associate Art Director. You’ll contribute to and execute on real-world projects, collaborate with our talented team of designers, editors, writers, project managers, and internal stakeholders, and quickly become an integral part of a fast-paced in-house creative dept.
What you’ll do
- Gain real-world experience in a high-performing, fast-paced environment
- Own your outcomes by being dedicated to your work, your clients and your team
- You’ll learn our offerings, and our audiences to create the best in class materials
- Build trust based relationships within our creative team
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and transition easily between multiple projects, managing them and your time from start to finish
- Be on the pulse of the latest trends and forward – thinking digital solutions
Who you are
- Pursuing a degree in design or design related field
- Have a portfolio balanced with a selection of digital and print design samples
- Strong design availability and a meticulous eye for typography, color, and layout
- You have a background in digital design principles including responsive design
- Understanding of photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Office programs, motion graphics is a plus
- US work authorization required for North America roles
Join our team
When you join Gartner, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas, and intellectual curiosity. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders — guiding them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you’ll help make an impact on a global scale and grow your career along the way. Take your next step with us!
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice, and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.