Got your head in the cloud? Microsoft has partnered with GDIT to become the premier IC Cloud provider! This program is in support of Microsoft’s Gov’t Cloud Collaboration Center (GC3) that provides end-to-end operational support for the Azure core and Office365 platform. Operational support is comprised of three teams: Livesite, Network Management, and Customer Reported Incidents. These teams span across various product groups, including Azure, Active Directory (AAD), and Office365. The services will be operated from two Microsoft GC3’s in Redmond, WA and Reston, VA, with the penultimate goal of supporting all US Government environments from the same GC3.
We’re looking for 2019 and 2020 grads that are high-performing individuals who want to gain a broad exposure to the IT field. We work with our Early Talent Clearance Program to get you to full-time employment, with a degree and a clearance.
GDIT will fund relocation expenses for those wishing to relocate to the area. A hidden gem situated right outside of Seattle, Redmond is a beautiful area to live full of outdoor activities, parks, trails, wineries and breweries.
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a United States – based college or university with an IT related major
- Obtain TS/SCI with Poly clearance (US citizenship is required)
- Must be willing to wait 6 – 12 months for a clearance before work begins
- Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
* Locations available in WA & VA*
* Relocation assistance provided*
* Sign on bonus*