Finance Development Program Analyst
Richmond, VA (Remote US Eastern & Central Time Zone) / Stamford, CT
With rigorous analytical challenges at the forefront of your profession, you can find balance that leads to success in our business. At Genworth, we cultivate future business leaders in our highly competitive program for recent graduates with technical finance and accounting skills through our Finance Development Program. Beginning summer 2022, this three-year program consists of two or three, one-year rotational assignments combined with formal classroom training in finance, accounting, business strategy, and leadership development. Throughout our various business locations, product lines, and finance and accounting groups, participants will focus on the development of key financial and accounting expertise such as financial planning and analysis, controllership, control environments, expense management, accounting and reporting, operations analysis, investment operations, etc.
Here at Genworth, we are the people we serve. We share the same dream of home ownership and the same challenges of aging and care giving for the people we love. We understand how important these issues are and how much they matter, and that’s why we come to work every day.
We are committed to creating a work environment that fosters inclusion, camaraderie, rewarding work, community involvement, and a focus on our employees’ well-being. You will have the opportunity to talk to members of the Senior Leadership Team, gain insight on the insurance industry, and build lasting relationships with other finance development program participants and full-time employees. We know each employee contributes in their own unique way and were dedicated to supporting every one of them to help them reach their full potential.
If this looks like your ideal career experience…
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative, and change-oriented work environment
- Building a strong network of peers and mentors
- Attending on-site technical and professional development classes
- Participating in sponsored community service events
…You may be an ideal candidate!
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- 6 – 9 Credit hrs. of Accounting
- Strong analytical ability
- Proven leadership experience
- Team player with high initiative
- Change orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated integrity
- Geographic mobility
- We have a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
- We work on challenging and rewarding projects
- We give back to the communities where we live
- We offer competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account options beginning your first day
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 40 hours of volunteer time off
- 401K Account with matching contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Family Leave
- Child Care Subsidy Program
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading insurance holding company committed to helping families achieve the dream of home ownership and address the financial challenges of aging through its leadership positions in mortgage insurance and long-term care insurance. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Genworth traces its roots back to 1871.