Unique next-level opportunity to work with our award-winning residential landscape design team!
We need you to join our team of award-winning landscape architects immediately. You will be key to our success as a firm helping to:
· Prepare site analysis and plan documents;
· Lead regulatory research on projects
· Collaborate within a team on design concepts
· Lead design detailing work on projects
· Lead the preparation of presentation drawings
· Support client communication throughout projects
· Create construction documents on large high-end residential projects.
Who You Are
You believe as we do that great design has the power to mold the human perspective and you are seeking a collaborative firm to contribute to and grow within..
· Creative and self-motivated individual with a great sense of design and aesthetics who is eager to learn and contribute quickly as well as see your design work realized.
· Super detail-oriented and organized.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess solid verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong command of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, sketch-up, and the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
· Proficient with your hand graphics and rendering skills, and possess a base knowledge of grading, drainage, and horticulture.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Landscape Architecture or the equivalent in the Landscape Design field with 0-4 years of work experience within a Landscape Architect/design studio.
Who We Are
We believe that great design work has the power to truly enhance the lives of our clients. Glengate is an award-winning, collaborative, and growing landscape architecture/construction/maintenance firm working exclusively in the high-end residential market of Fairfield and Westchester Counties, 40 minutes outside of New York City. Our approach begins with listening to our clients and incorporating creative design solutions that transforms their outdoor environment in a bespoke manner. Glengate believes that the growth of our employees is a key to our success. We provide our project designers the unique opportunity to learn firsthand about the installation/building process and gain invaluable experience and knowledge, which will inform your future designs, by working closely with our professional construction team who implement our work. You will have the real potential to make meaningful contributions to projects and see your design work on projects through to their completion. Professional growth is a focus at Glen Gate for motivated individuals. We encourage the pursuit of licensure through multiple corporate efforts.
What We Do
Our team of designers creates master plans for all the components of the residential landscape in a work environment that is collaborative and friendly, and always professional and client-focused. Our firm performs all related disciplines from the design to the creation of landscapes, hardscape elements, swimming pools, water features, irrigation, night lighting, structural and herbaceous plantings, as well as architectural components including cabanas, pergolas, and garden follies. In addition, we provide individually tailored ongoing care and maintenance for the landscapes we design and construct. We place a high emphasis on the quality of our design work. This focus has garnered numerous awards of excellence over the last several years for many of our projects.
Please visit www.GlenGateCompany.com or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/glengatecompany to learn more.
If interested, email your resume and digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Benefits: * 401(k) * 401(k) matching * Dental insurance * Disability insurance * Employee assistance program * Flexible spending account * Health insurance * Health savings account * Life insurance * Paid time off * Referral program * Tuition reimbursement * Vision insurance Schedule: * 8 hour shift * Day shift Supplemental Pay: * Bonus pay Education: