Purpose of Position: It is the responsibility of the Assistant Project Manager Co-Op to obtain, coordinate and distribute the information needed to construct the project within the established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety and customer satisfaction. The Assistant Project Manager Co-Op shall work with the Project Administrator to coordinate administrative tasks and may delegate tasks to the Project Administrator if deemed acceptable by the Project Manager.
The Assistant Project Manager Co-Op responsibilities will vary by project and by individual level of experience and ability. These responsibilities are determined by the Supervisor, and include but are not limited to the following:
- Obtain updated punch list off of GC’s web site (Vela, Box, etc.)
- Distribute copy to Superintendent and Subcontractors.
- Once work is completed, photograph completed work.
- Mark up photos in Blue Beam and post online to Construction Managers (CM) web site.
- Organize photos, emails, and punch lists in appropriate folders.
- Have report ready for HG team meeting or review with Project Manager (PM).
- Update material log as required.
- Document all large material deliveries to ensure all material has arrived as released.
- Take photos of damages and inventory.
- Have report ready for HG team meeting or review with PM.
- Take weekly photos of progress and issues on site.
- Mark up photos in Blue Beam.
- File photos in appropriate project folders.
- Review with PM and distribute to Construction Manager (CM) no later than one day prior to CM meeting day.
- Obtain weekly manpower report from Timberline System.
- Update the chart and print out for review with PM.
- Have report/chart ready for HG team meeting or for review with Project Superintendent.
- Label & Mark up Valve Tag drawings as directed by PM.
- Print out and laminate tags as required.
- Make any changes and update valve chart logs as required
- Check CM’s web site or ask CM for log as needed.
- Update HG drawing log if required.
Monthly Requisition Updates:
- Walk Job Site and update % complete for PM prior to PM’s walk through.
- Update for PM as required.
Request For Information (RFI) Document Log:
- Update RFI tracking log as soon as new RFI’s are issued.
- Review RFI’s with PM to determine if information pertains to our work.
- Have report ready for HG team meeting.
Bulletin Document Log:
- Update Bulletin tracking log as soon as information is issued.
- Review information with PM to determine if information pertains to our work.
- Have report ready for the HG team meeting.
Updating Project Specifications and Drawings:
- As new documents are issued, update office sets.
- Distribute to Project Superintendent and others as instructed.
- Update associated tracking and cost documentation.
Equipment & Material Quantity Take Offs:
- Verify quantities of Equipment and Materials (E&M) from project documentation and continuously compare purchased/released E&M to delivered E&M.
- Conduct quantity verifications for change orders as required.
Three Week Look Ahead:
- Receive three week look ahead updates from HG Superintendents and Subcontractors.
- File updates in weekly folders.
- Update project master three week look ahead, review with PM & distribute to CM.
- Have report ready for HG team meeting or as required.
- Attend project meetings and record meeting minutes as requested by PM.
- Type up PM or Superintendent meeting as required.
- Record and/or update HG team meeting minutes for HG team meeting.
CM’s Daily Field Manpower Reports:
- Verify that all daily reports are completed and submitted to the CM’s web site by the entire HG team
- Obtain copies of all daily reports from the HG team and place in folders
Time & Material Slip(s) Log:
- Track all subcontractor T&M documentation that are submitted to HG and submitted to the CM.
- Have log updated and ready for review at the HG team meeting.
Start-up and Commissioning Assistance:
- Track all on site testing reports from the entire HG team and place copies in the folders.
- Assist with water sample retrieval and documentation reporting.
- Assist HG commissioning team as required.
- Record nameplate data.
- Perform system audits.
- Compile/Complete commissioning documentation.
- Attend vendor/owner training sessions.
- Compile operation and maintenance documentation.
List of Reports to compile for HG Team meeting:
- RFI Timberline Report
- RFI Document Log (Overall & Overdue)
- Submittal Timberline Report (Rev. History & Overdue)
- Overall Job Set Up Log
- Updated Punch List
- Delivery Log
- Bulletin Document Log
- Manpower Chart
- Three Week Look Ahead
- T&M Slip Log