Are you a Superhero? We are looking for a Superhero Behavioral Analyst to save the day! You will make the difference in our clients lives – allowing them to live fuller, happier lives. Do you want to be part of a passionate team committed to transforming the lives of those at risk?
At HCRS, we build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary teams to care for the most complex patients. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in clinical outcomes.
Located just a short driving distance from Keene, Lebanon, and Hanover, New Hampshire, you can have it all – great family communities, work/life balance, no traffic, shopping, and a much lower cost of living than larger cities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field with demonstrated excellence in behavioral assessment and treatment skills.
- Knowledge of family systems, psychiatric, psychosocial and rehabilitative models of treatment.
- Certification as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst or enrolled in an accredited Applied Behavioral Analysis program and receiving supervision from a BCBA.
- The ability to complete functional behavioral assessments, including direct observation of students in school or home setting.
- The skills to collect, organize, chart and interpret behavioral data.
- The competencies to identify significant target behaviors and develop a Behavioral Plan.
- The capability to provides direct behavioral counseling for consumers on both a scheduled and emergency basis.
HCRS benefits and compensation are part of who we are, and they are designed to take care of the whole you and keep you healthy–physically, emotionally, and financially.
Join our team of Superheroes who make a difference every day!