HilltopSecurities is currently looking to hire a Jr. Quantitative Analyst. The qualified and enthusiastic candidate will be responsible for supporting the trading desk.
- Working with traders to help to generate daily reports like daily risk and profit and loss
- Helping our MBS/ABS strategist create analysis for trading strategy and client distribution
- Creating ad-hoc analysis based on trader or strategists needs
- Programing of trading and analytical tools will also be expected with the guidance of the more senior traders & quants
- Generally helping on all the trade support functions on the trading desk
- Must have permanent US work authorization or residency
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in math, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science, data science
- An interest in finance and financial markets
- Programming skills: Python, VBA required, SQL or C++ a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience or an internship at a finance company would be a plus
About the Company
At HilltopSecurities, we believe in building noble and collaborative relationships that enrich the financial future of individuals, businesses and communities. With an extensive portfolio of products, we deliver a broad range of investment banking and related financial services that help our clients achieve their definition of success.
As a subsidiary of HilltopHoldings, which also encompasses PlainsCapital Bank and PrimeLending, we have the financial strength and stability that has withstood the test of time. Our nationwide presence in 400 locations across 44 states provides our associates with extensive opportunities to grow their careers in a diverse organization that truly values relationship capital above all else.