Part time with an opportunity to work into full-time position as Business & Marketing Assistant/Administrative
- LOOKING FOR COMMITTED, TRUSTYWORTHY AND ENERGETIC PERSON!
- Hourly position
- Flexible work hours
- Can work remotely. but some in-office and outside event presence may be needed
- Some travel may be needed in the future- less than 5% of the time.
Ideal person will have the following:
- Excellent writings kills
- Good communications skills
- Has skills to work in a business office.
- Strong business, marketing and organizational skills
- Will be independent but work with management regarding tasks and processes.
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills are a plus, but not needed.
Handle all administrative duties such as:
- Arranging meetings
- Be able to handle phone calls, emails and texts – if needed
- Have knowledge about social media – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Running errands – bank, supply store, post office (if locally), etc. would be a big plus but not necessary
- Assist and help organize with current and new events – Monthly Workshops, Facebook events, Upcoming Remote workshops – in and out of state (future), maybe international
- Needs to get familiar with in-house platform for administrative purposes – Customer Service, Scheduling, Payments, Marketing
Computer knowledge and technical skills and experience:
- Office tools: Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint
- Windows skills – Email, Filing and other skills/applications
- Website tools: WordPress and WooCommerce would be a plus but not needed
- Marketing tool experience is a plus, but not needed – i.e. Klaviyo, Constant Contact