We are a wealth management firm seeking a recent college grad to support our Office Manager and Editorial Assistant. Candidates should have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and an upbeat attitude. They should be able to assist management by handling office tasks in a professional, polite, and attentive manner, while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
The members of our team are motivated by taking pride in their work. If you have the skills and the desire to make a contribution in a fast-paced, friendly, and cooperative environment, we encourage you to review our position requirements below.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient in MS Office
- Organizationally effective with the ability to work and function independently
- Flexibility when project timelines call for extra time and effort
- Able to pass background check
- An interest in the wealth management industry and finance is a plus
- College transcript required
- Able to easily commute to North Stamford
- Organize, update, and maintain office files (scanning, copying, filing)
- Assist in preparation of materials for meetings, presentations, and other calendared events
- Produce detailed Excel, Word and PowerPoint reports/presentations as needed
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipating supply needs
- Assist with research and editing projects
- Assist with maintaining accurate records and entering data in CRM (training provided)
- Provide general office support, included but not limited to collecting and distributing mail, mailing, and plant upkeep
Please call 203-322-1198 and ask for Ilona or Angela.