Sign up for your Virtual Interview Today!
Make a difference in a child’s life! Be a Substitute Teacher!
Kelly Education has many opportunities available for Substitute Teachers in the Connecticut & Massachusetts area.
Kelly Services is partnered with various school districts to provide substitute teachers across the entire state. This is a rewarding opportunity offers flexibility and weekly competitive pay.
- Providing instruction, encouraging student progress, and managing the learning environment in the absence of the full-time classroom teacher
- Maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
- Demonstrating effective interpersonal skills interacting with students, teachers, administrators, and parents
- All education levels
As a Kelly Education employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Access to assignments at over 40 school districts.
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Local KE staff to support your needs
- Daily, building and long-term sub opportunities
- National Substitute Teacher of the Year program
- Summer employment opportunities
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
If you are passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career, apply now.
Email your resume to: KellyEdCT@kellyservices.com for more information.