Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Work Type: Internship
Location: Remote or Neenah, WI
Start Date: May
Summary of Position
During the summer program, the intern will work with members of the Content and Process Enablement (CaPE) team to provide robust application solutions to support the business and its internal employees in a global environment. The CaPE team provides members of K-C with personal guidance on different technologies that are utilized to improve daily business functions such as K2, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and PowerApps. The intern will assist with monitoring the consulting mailbox and any miscellaneous efforts contributing to the current tasks related to the CaPE team’s scope of responsibility.
The K-C IT Content and Process Enablement intern will gain exposure to the following areas:
- Effective end user communications tools
- SharePoint Online and other Microsoft O365 products
- Automation tools (K2 and Power Automate)
- Working environment of a large company with a global team
- Business experience utilizing and assisting with internal productivity tools
- Opportunity to influence large projects with outside experience
- College student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Solid knowledge of PC based applications (Windows, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Previous relevant internship or related work experience
- Communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Leadership experience during college years
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to learn and curiosity for knowledge
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week from May to August)
- Transportation to work location
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a regular, full-time basis
- SharePoint Online experience
- Microsoft’s Power Platform experience