- Landscape project managers need to understand plant material, soil types, irrigation systems, and landscape construction methods.
- Ensuring projects stay on track and on budget
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients & vendors
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Work with office staff and vendors to coordinate successful project installations and site management.