Logicbroker, founded in 2010, creates and strengthens the connections that enable digital commerce. Leveraging the award-winning Logicbroker cloud platform with unrivaled automation technology, we connect the fragmented platforms in digital commerce and automate the exchange of everything from inventory and orders, to shipment tracking information and invoices. We empower leading retailers and brands including Rite Aid, Mars M&M, Fossil, Kroger, and Coca-Cola with the platform and know-how to deliver friction-less digital commerce.
We’re a rapidly growing technology company with an amazing, get “stuff” done culture. The pace that we operate at is fast, but also fun, because you get to be involved in many different aspects of the business. We are not your traditional corporate culture – everyone is heavily invested in each other and the overall success of the organization. We genuinely like each other!
Logicbroker is looking for someone who can be a part of our core product & software implementation team. A key component of our customer’s growth depends on you creating the best configurations for our customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support the technical onboarding and ongoing maintenance of VIP clients and their vendors
· Develop, test and maintain client workflows, business rules and mappings
· Analyze testing, production setup and data output
· Delivering outstanding (and well-tested) code
· Development and publishing of technical specifications and documentation
· Design and implement solutions to provide value to our customers as quickly, reliably, and correctly as possible
· Partner with Client Delivery for VIP client implementations
· Work with our incredible development team to improve and enhance the tools our clients use
Essential Skills, Experience & Education
· EDI/XML experience strongly preferred. Java script, HTML, and API experience preferred.
· Proven ability to communicate ideas, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen to customers and translate their needs into specific actions and solutions
· Ability to drive projects to completion and manage obstacles
· Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
· An entrepreneurial work style, you’re a self-starter
· Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Excellent organization skills
· Ability to work well with client facing and software development teams
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Previous experience in customer or technical support preferred, particularly related to drop ship operations and/or EDI systems and documents
· College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Compensation and Environment:
In a fast-paced environment we work and play hard — both are a must. Our pay and benefits are highly competitive and at the end of the day each employee here owns a piece of the company. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career. Logicbroker offers a retirement plan, health insurance, free gym membership, and daily lunch at our corporate campus.
Logicbroker is an equal opportunity employer.