Loureiro Engineering Associates is searching for an Entry-to-Mid Level Environmental Health and Safety Consultant with interest and/or experience in regulatory programs involving air, water, waste water, solid and hazardous waste, and community right-to-know compliance. The opportunity will allow the talented individual to work for various industries throughout the Northeast including aerospace manufacturing, machine shops, heavy and light industrial settings, specialty manufacturers, and chemical suppliers.
- Air permitting and emissions inventory work in support of the Clean Air Act Title V and minor air pollution source compliance.
- Permitting and monitoring programs for industrial process and support service water discharges to surface water and water pollution control systems.
- Stormwater permitting, compliance inspections, and sampling including reporting and plan development.
- Solid and hazardous waste compliance including waste determinations, compliance inspections, contingency planning, closure activities and monitoring.
- Data collection and report preparation for Tier II and Toxic Release Inventory compliance under the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act.
- A four-year science or engineering degree with coursework involving environmental studies, introduction to regulatory programs, biology, and/or chemistry.
- Applicable intern experience in any of the areas described above.
- Willingness to handle multiple projects keeping the client’s best interest as the top priority.
- Possess organizational skills to produce work product in the time required.
- Technically proficient in the use of MS Office software.
The right candidate will be self-driven, self-motivated, and have great communication skills both written and verbal. Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA without Sponsorship.
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro) is an employee owned (ESOP), full-service multi-disciplinary consulting firm with operations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, California, and the District of Columbia. Loureiro’s areas of expertise include the integration of the highest quality engineering, construction, environmental health & safety, energy, laboratory analytical, and waste management services.
EEO/AAP Statement: Loureiro Engineering Associates Inc., subsidiaries and affiliates are An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To learn more about Loureiro visit www.loureiro.com.