Do you have experience working in a small office and wearing many hats? This could be the job for you! Our client, a Family office in Greenwich, CT has us searching for a Office Administrator. Nice work environment and normal hours. 9-5 WITHOUT Overtime! DOE: $80k + Benefits.
This position is open due to relocation.
- Office Coordination
- Supporting the Presidents Administrative needs
- Calendar Management
- Travel Arrangements
Ideal Candidate Must Have
- QUICK BOOKS or QUICKEN IS A MUST
- BA preferred
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- BASIC Bookkeeping skills a must
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Friendly with a great sense of humor
This employer offers the following:
- Small, personalized family friendly office
- Normal hours, 9-5 No over time
- Close proximity to all the wonderful amenities that the town of Greenwich has to offer
- Competitive Salary with benefits
- Free Parking on-site
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients’ job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.