Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) is a leader in live entertainment experiences. The Company presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; and The Chicago Theatre. MSG Entertainment is also building a new state-of-the-art venue in Las Vegas, MSG Sphere at The Venetian, and has announced plans to build a second MSG Sphere in London, pending necessary approvals. In addition, the Company features the original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes
– and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Cathédrale. More information is available at www.msgentertainment.com
We believe in developing talent and helping to create the leaders of tomorrow. One way we do this is through the MSG Entertainment Student Associate Program. This program is designed to create real, valuable opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to learn, grow and explore MSG Entertainment and gain valuable experience they can use throughout their careers.
Student Associate opportunities are available in all facets of our entertainment business, including our venues and corporate divisions.
If you are looking for Student Associate roles in our sports business, please see our MSG Sports 2021 Summer Student Associate Program posting.
While participating in the Student Associate Program, students will have the opportunity to work with our employees to get a full understanding of the business. We also provide additional learning and development opportunities through an executive speaker series, mentorship program, career development workshops, and other social events.
Student Associate opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Communications/Public Relations
- Creative/Graphic Design
- Finance/Internal Audit
- Marketing Partnerships
- People Practices
- Venue Management
We are looking for hard-working, determined, and self-motivated candidates with solid communication, time management, and interpersonal skills. We want candidates who act professionally and have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. Must be proficient in basic computer programs. Ideal candidates will be available to work 35 hours a week. Must be available from June – August 2021.
To be eligible to be a Student Associate, students must meet the following criteria:
• Undergraduate candidates with a class status of rising junior or rising senior and graduate candidates
• Provide a letter from your school verifying enrollment.
• College credit is based on individual school policy; it is not required for the program.
• Student Associates may work a minimum 21-hour work week and a maximum 35-hour work week (35 hours required for the summer semester).
• GPA of 3.2 or above is required.