We believe in developing talent and helping to create the leaders of tomorrow. One way we do this is through our Student Associate Program. This program is designed to create real, valuable opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to learn, grow, and explore MSG Entertainment, Sports, or Networks. As a Student Associate, you will gain valuable experience that will be applicable throughout your career.
While participating in the Student Associate Program, students will have the opportunity to work with our employees to get a full understanding of the business. We also provide additional learning and development opportunities through an executive speaker series, mentorship program, career development workshops, and other social events.
Student Associate opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Garden of Dreams Foundation
- Graphic Design
- Communications & Public Relations
- Community Relations
- Human Resources
- Counter Logic Gaming (LA only)
- Legal (JD candidates only)
- Creative – video editing, copywriting
- Marketing & Marketing Partnerships
- Production & Live Entertainment
- Data & Analytics
- Social Media
- Fan Development
- Sports Operations
- Venue Management
Knowledge & Skills:
- Model strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Interact and communicate with various levels, internal or external, through verbal and written communication
- Possess a passion for the entertainment, sports, and media industry
- Conduct oneself professionally and act in accordance with company’s values, culture, and policies
- Demonstrate self-motivation and desire to take responsibility for personal growth and career development.
- Desire to learn new technologies and support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques
- Must be available to work 21-35 hours a week (Monday – Friday) based upon Student Associate availability. Must be available from October 2021 – August 2022.
- Undergraduate or graduate candidates graduating between May 2022 – August 2023.
- GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Work authorization: College credit is available to individuals based on individual school policy; it is not required for the program.
How to Apply
Application deadline is April 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
A resume and completed assessment are required for submitting an application.
When applying, please select “College/Universities” when asked “How did you hear about this opportunity?” and then select your respective institution.