KX Technologies is seeking an Engineering Intern to assist the Product Development Engineering Team in projects and tasks associated with development of new and existing water filtration products. The intern will work on projects designed to help gain real-world, hands-on experience working independently and reporting to the Director of Product Development.
KX Technologies is a global leading producer of water filtration products, driven by state-of-the-art technologies and manufacturing in the USA and Singapore. It is our passion to provide innovative technologies and custom-designed filtration systems to the collaborative relationships we form with our customers. We work with the world’s leading brands to deliver market leading products, providing safe and clean drinking water to millions of consumers worldwide. KX Technologies is part of Marmon Water Inc., one of eleven sectors of Marmon Holding, Inc (www.marmon.com) and a global leader in water treatment.
· Support design and development of new residential filtration products including: Design, prototypes, testing, evaluations and recommendations.
· Support design and develop enhancements to the existing product range.
· Support other departments where required on issues of a technical nature.
· Support the production of, and maintenance of technical documentation as required, including CAD drawings, costing data, technical construction files, design calculations, bills of materials, technical specifications, marketing literature, test data etc.
· To assist the Engineering Team as required.
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Demonstrated ability in CAD engineering software (CREO and SolidWorks preferred)
· Working knowledge Of Microsoft suite
· Strong collaboration skills and ability to work well in a team environment
· Good Communication skills
· Currently enrolled in a BS Mechanical Engineering program with two or more years completed