Digital Ad Ops Coordinator
The LMG Digital Ad Operations Group is responsible for the launch of all digital campaigns across 17 Meredith news markets. The Ad Ops Coordinator is responsible for confirming creative as to site specifications, trafficking creative assets and ad tags, testing quality assurance of ads, analyzing campaign optimization, generating pacing and pending creative reports, and managing any issues that arise for campaign execution. The Digital Ad Operations group is also responsible for communicating with the stations to troubleshoot technical issues. The group works closely with each news station to ensure proper digital ad implementation and a smooth campaign launch.
You will be responsible for communicating directly with contacts from each news station and will be required to be proactive to successfully launch their digital campaigns in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, possesses great verbal and written communication skills, and is a self-starter with a high level of initiative. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively under multiple and/or conflicting deadlines. Must be proficient at generating reports and analyzing ad performance data. The position requires someone who is able to anticipate required action, when needed, for successful resolution and result.
II. Essential Job Functions
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Facilitate the communication, workflow, trafficking and quality assurance of all digital media campaigns assigned to you.
Pull Quality Assurance reports to confirm launch confirmation and campaign details.
Ensure that all accounts are managed in a timely fashion to meet campaign deadlines.
Review station submissions to make sure accurate details are included and to clarify any ambiguities
Process orders submitted into Wide Orbit, and reconcile daily and month-end impressions
Preview and traffic creative primarily through Google Ad Manager
Proactively reach out to station contacts to determine submission deadlines, manage assets, request any needed revisions or pending creative, provide reporting, etc.
Facilitate calls between creative agencies and third-party creative developers
Be available to stations for any general trafficking and ad performance questions.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in digital advertising operations and campaign management.
- Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, Blox CMS, Share Through or other third-party ad servers, preferred but not required.
- Aptitude and dedication to thrive in a dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Strong written skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Time management, business acumen and a strong work ethic are a must.
- Solid computer skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce; knowledge of Nielsen, ComScore and Scarborough a plus.
- Creative, compelling and persuasive communication style
- Proven track record of learning new skills & products as well as thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Good customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter who can work independently and adapt quickly to different situations.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally.
% Travel Required (Approximate): < 5%
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing Meredith.Human.Resources@meredith.com.
Meredith participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees