Mori, formerly known as Cambridge Crops, is a fast-moving, venture backed, B2B, technology startup focused on innovations in the food, agriculture, and packaging industries. Specifically, we leverage the unique properties of a naturally derived protein found in silk to extend the shelf life of perishable foods, including whole and cut produce, meat, and seafood.
Our mission statement, “More Food, Less Waste,” is supported by our company goals to reduce food waste, improve supply chain efficiencies, and increase food access.
Mori is seeking a motivated and hardworking Technician(s) to join our manufacturing team.
- Perform pilot plant duties including equipment operation, maintenance, cleaning, and sanitation
- Perform necessary pre-operation and end of shift activities to ensure proper equipment start-up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Carries out protein extraction, purification, and drying in Mori’s pilot plant following established SOPs
- Participates in R&D runs for new process and materials development
- Perform daily quality and environmental sampling, monitoring, and testing
- Clean and maintain a safe work environment
- Regular communication of results, recommendations for changes, safety hazards and issues to the team
- Maintain production paperwork, files, and databases
- Follow all plant GMPs and procedures