Fashion and lifestyle magazine for New York City women needs an editorial/marketing intern.
- Experience is preferred but energy, enthusiasm and commitment essential.
- Two days per week both virtual and experience the publishing process from A the Z.
- Absolutely no coffee-making but lots of hands-on and hard work.
- Stipend available for right candidate.
Send resume and contact details to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
We request & support:
PLEASE RESPOND WITH TYPE OF INTERNSHIP IN THE SUBJECT AREA / AND COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY YOU ARE RESPONDING FROM
- Resume including contact details
- Interest in spring or fall internship
- Please send supporting links or work with your resume with possible
Per interviews will be hosted by phone before a face to face interview is requested