Product Marketing Manager
Stratford CT, Atlanta GA or Rochester MI OneStream Software LLC
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing company and marketing team. This individual will be responsible for creating and supporting market awareness and demand generation programs for existing and new solutions targeting senior finance and accounting executives in large enterprises. The Product Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Product Marketing. This person will also work closely with the global sales team providing education, sales tools and support to help them execute winning sales cycles.
This position will work in the Stratford CT, Atlanta GA or Rochester MI office.
- Develop compelling presentations and other sales tools for the global sales team
- Analyze competitors and create actionable intelligence for the sales team
- Develop and manage customer advocacy and reference program
- Interview customers and develop case studies and videos that demonstrate the value of OneStream
- Develop solution messaging for the web site and other communications
- Lead the internal and external launch of new XF MarketPlace solutions
- Develop white papers, eBooks, and other supporting collateral
- Help drive thought leadership through blog posts and byline articles
- Create and support successful demand generation programs including email programs, webinars and field events, provide speaking support as needed
- Provide input and feedback as needed to Product Management on market requirements
Travel: 10- 15%, mostly US with some international
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Master's Degree or MBA in Marketing Helpful but not required.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in financial software Product Marketing, Pre-Sales or Consulting
- Experience in using, selling, implementing or marketing CPM/financial software applications
- Demonstrated skill using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confidence and ability to communicate with all levels of an organization and people across multiple departments
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Proven ability to manage external resources and collaborate with other functions in the company
- Must be detail oriented and organized. Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Great attention to detail
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Independent and self-driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform which enables the global enterprise to simplify and align financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Our powerful extensibility and solutions marketplace enable the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting, planning and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits at OneStream Software OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.