Internships at Otis are rewarding and challenging, providing you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop through meaningful projects that impact and drive our business. Our comprehensive Internship Program will allow you to gain hands-on experience and broaden your communication, leadership, and business acumen skills. You will have the opportunity to work with leading professionals in our industry and you’ll be immersed in the Otis culture where we collaborate to best serve our customers; where we empower and inspire each other through support, autonomy and trust; and where we set big goals, rise to achieve them, and win as a team!
The Otis Global Supply Chain has a summer internship opportunity for those interested in gaining experience in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, or Operations. This internship offers practical, challenging, and meaningful global experiences in supply chain to help drive important business results.
Specifically, the Global Supply Chain intern will be given assignments in support of the global supply chain transformation effort, including:
- Performing analytics on global spend to support the category leads to identify opportunities for leveraging or cost reduction initiatives
- Support the global supply chain team on various global projects, including policy deployment, raw material process, non-product sourcing, etc.
- Supporting development and deployment of key strategies, processes, standard work, governance, projects, supporting the global team and working with sites globally
This is a full-time, paid summer internship, typically ranging from 10-12 weeks. Throughout your internship, we provide continuous training and performance feedback to ensure you build the necessary skills to succeed. Additional career opportunities are available upon conclusion of a successful internship, including placement into entry-level, professional roles within the organization.
Education / Qualifications
Selection for the Otis Internship Program will be based on the following minimum criteria:
· Be pursuing a BS in Supply Chain, Operations, Business, or Logistics concentrations
· Proactive and results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Excellent analytical and communication skills
· Flexibility and Adaptability
· Technical aptitude
· Project Management capability
· Self-directed- ability to work independently
· Solid interpersonal skills
Otis is the world’s largest elevator and escalator manufacturing, installation and service business. We serve customers in over 200 countries and territories around the world and maintain more than 2 million elevators and escalators. We have more than 69,000 employees, including engineers, digital technology experts, sales and functional specialists, as well as factory and field technicians. We are proud to be a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving, high-performance company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures to better serve our customers. Just imagine where you can take your career!
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.