Content Intern for Planter App
Do you enjoy gardening? Know a lot about plants? Apply for this summer internship to work on Planter, the cross-platform gardening app. Planter helps gardeners plan and manage their veggie gardens. The primary goal of this position is to add and update content within the app so that gardeners have the best information available to them. No coding required.
- Dates: Summer 2021, start and end dates flexible. Potential to continue working throughout the school year with fewer hours.
- Hours: 10-20 hours/week
- Paid: $15/hr
- Location: Remote
- Who: Students of all years and majors are welcome to apply!
- Research and add new plants to the app
- Update and refine existing plant information
- Write articles to be featured in the app, website, and/or social media
- Other projects that arise in support of the app
- Knowledgeable and interested in learning more about vegetable gardening
- Clear, effective writing skills
- Hard-working and self-directed
- Must use own computer and mobile device (iOS or Android)
Bonus Points (not required but please mention if you have these skills)
- Graphic design (vector) experience (to design plant icons)
- Fluent in Spanish (eventually want to translate the app into Spanish)
- Familiarity with blogging software (WordPress, etc)
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, or markdown
Please submit applications by April 19th.