At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Commodity Specialist Intern for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As a Commodity Specialist Intern you will work with the Global Procurement team to improve internal processes and data analysis procedures. You will also be exposed to supplier relationship management techniques and the behind-the-scenes work that goes into complex business negotiations and new business ventures. Your Internship with Pitney Bowes will help you gain cross-functional working experience by collaborating with Engineering, Supply Chain, Marketing, Product Management, Buyers/Planners, and third-party suppliers/partners.
- Data Management and Analysis to support critical business requirements and regulations
- Support business process improvement initiatives
- Support Procurement Category Managers and Supplier Quality Engineers as required
As a Commodity Specialist Intern you have:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with SharePoint a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work on a team and support the business
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.