At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a US Treasury Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We are actively looking for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
The Pitney Bowes Treasury organization provides an excellent opportunity for finance candidates seeking meaningful opportunities in a fast-paced, hands-on Treasury program with the potential to excel in a dynamic and challenging environment. Treasury is a vital part of Pitney Bowes success, uniquely positioned to make important value-added decisions. Pitney Bowes scale and complexity provides a great opportunity to achieve a sophisticated understanding of Treasury and corporate finance. This position is in Stamford, CT.
As a Treasury Specialist you will work with the treasury team to support global treasury cash management operations including exposure to cash forecasting, foreign exchange, netting, banking relationship management and international funding. The Treasury Analyst will also support SAP and SWIFT. Team members are given significant responsibilities and the ability to contribute meaningfully at all levels.
We seek a business astute, financially knowledgeable professional with a degree in Finance or Accounting with a strong interest in Treasury and Global Cash Management. This person will report to the Director Global Treasury Operations but will be a contributor to activities across the department and may support multiple people at any given time.
· Execute the daily cash position for the US and Canada and monitor Treasury Ops mailboxes
· Initiate domestic and international wires for multiple legal entities; ensure adequate wire payment supporting documentation is received, filed and attached in SAP; monitor payment status of wires to ensure funds are released/received
· Learn and understand the inputs of the Cash Forecast for US and Canada
· Help support overall global treasury operations departmental projects
· Support the Netting Process, including execution of foreign currency spot trades
· Troubleshoot any payment issues with the bank, Accounting and/or our IT support team
· Help with system administration for online banking portals
· Understand and execute policies and SOX controls; assist with the annual audits
· Research any banking issues on behalf of our business units
· Help maintain desk top procedures to keep them current
· Provide treasury support for the month end cash close process with our Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Accounting Teams
· Perform Ad Hoc analysis as needed
As a Treasury Specialist, you have:
· Bachelors preferred with a focus on accounting and/or finance
· 0 to 2 years of work experience or someone re-entering the workforce with exposure to finance, accounting, cash management, accounts receivable, accounts payable and Treasury operating platforms
· Solid financial modeling and analytical skills needed
· Ability to work under pressure, adapt to change, and multitask, while remaining calm and levelheaded, in fast paced work environment with daily time sensitive deadlines is required
· Strong open communication skills and ability to perform well in dynamic matrix business environment, often across cross-functional teams, are critical and necessary for success in this role
· Must be comfortable working independently as well as within a group, and be a self-starter with a willingness to learn and grow in the position
· Be able to see the larger picture while understanding the impact to cash, paying attention to detail is critical
· Have to be able to manage small scale projects and push to completion
· Strong Excel and proficiency with PowerPoint and Word are required
· Experience in SAP and online banking systems a plus
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.