Playbook is the world’s best system for managing local and youth sports. You can learn more about us at www.callplaybook.com. We are a mission-oriented company focused on creating innovative solutions for sports program directors and their communities.
We are looking for an incredible graphic designer who will be working directly with the CMO and our lead UX designer. The position will provide a great opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of graphic design work. You will be actively involved in managing everything used to represent our brand across all major channels. You’ll have real responsibility on day one and gain valuable experience every day. We are also very flexible about you working from home/remotely.
- Good instincts for building a brand with content
- Great photoshop skills
- Great eye for design
- Passion for sports and our mission
- Curiosity and passion for learning
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, self-starter and team player
- Experience using Google Suite & Microsoft Suite
- Help to create content for our website, presentations, IG, FB, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email Blasts, Blog Posts, and other channels
- Help to manage graphic design content creation calendars and our team of content creators
- Edit and revise content to ensure it aligns with our brand voice
- Working alongside CMO and UX Lead across functional group projects
- Working with project management tools