Playbook is the world’s best system for managing local and youth sports. You can learn more about us at www.callplaybook.com. We are a mission-oriented company focused on creating innovative solutions for sports program directors and their communities.
We are looking for an incredible video production intern who will be working directly with our CMO. The position will provide a great opportunity to gain exposure to a wide range of marketing work. You will be actively involved in managing everything used to represent our brand across all major channels. You’ll have real responsibility on day one and gain valuable experience every day. (Note: Internship is unpaid. We do however, offer credits if your program at school allows it).
- Great video production and editing skills
- Passion for sports and our mission
- Curiosity and passion for learning
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, self-starter, and team player
- Experience using Google Suite & Microsoft Suite
- Help to create video content for our website, presentations, IG, FB, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email Blasts, Blog Posts, and other channels
- Edit and revise content to ensure it aligns with our brand voice
- Develop new ideas for user engagement
- Work alongside CMO and UX Lead across functional group projects
- Work with project management tools