Point72 Future of Finance Diversity AcceleratorOur Firm’s success depends on the unique and diverse viewpoints of our investment professionals.
The Future of Finance Diversity Accelerator Series is designed to encourage students from backgrounds traditionally underrepresented in finance to pursue a career in investing. Through this virtual, two-week immersion, you’ll learn the fundamentals of our business and get a glimpse into the life of a Point72 Academy Analyst.
We invest in our talent and believe in the importance of fostering an inclusive, collaborative environment where all of our employees have the resources and mentorship to grow.
During the Accelerator Series you will:• Learn the Business: Learn more about the role of a Point72 Investment Analyst and how to critically evaluate stocks through a series of training sessions.
• Sharpen Your Skills: Apply the skills you learn in the virtual classroom to a case assignment and discuss your work with a Point72 Academy Coach.
• Meet with a Mentor: A Point72 mentor will help you understand what it’s like—and what it takes—to earn your seat at our Firm.
Eligibility:Students with backgrounds that are traditionally underrepresented in finance or investing are encouraged to apply to the Diversity Accelerator Series. This includes but is not limited to students who identify as Women, Black, Latinx, Native American, or LGBT+; veterans; or those from socio-economically challenged backgrounds.
Diversity Accelerator participants receive first consideration for the 2023 Point72 Academy Summer Internship Program. Participants of this program are not eligible to participate in the 2022 Point72 Academy Virtual Intensive.
- We want you to apply if you are:You are a student at an accredited university in the United States or Canada.
- Graduating in Winter 2023 or Spring 2024.
- Fascinated by research and problem-solving, relentlessly curious, and constantly expanding your horizons.
- Committed to continued success in your academic and professional career with the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, ethics, and excellence.
- Timing:Submit your application by Sunday, October 17 at 5:00pm ET.
- Following a brief assessment period, we will select participants by December 10.
- If selected, we ask you to confirm your participation by December 17.
- The program will run January 10-21, 2022
- This program will be 20/hr per week