REGISTERED DIETITIAN: PROJECT WELL
Project Well, a growing healthcare business headquartered in Connecticut, is looking for skilled registered dietitians. Project Well partners with hospitals and health plans to offer a food-is-medicine program in order to foster lasting dietary change and improved health outcomes for chronically ill people. Registered Dietitians will advise and counsel members on food and nutrition. They will interact with members to explain the program, assess their dietary and health needs and develop meal plans for them. They will gauge the effects of these meal plans on each member, promote nutrition education through Project Well’s Outreach platform, and keep abreast of the latest research in nutritional and food sciences. They will work with Outreach Associates to coordinate meal deliveries with vendors and educate on nutrition issues.
· A Registered Dietitian for Project Well will evaluate meals and meal plans from 3rd party vendors.
· Develop appropriately tailored meal programs for particular disease states. Educate members on these programs.
· Develop ongoing, up-to-date, evidence-based nutrition education, and outreach materials.
· Duties may include overseeing other dietitians, vetting meal delivery vendors, performing the business tasks of managing a meal program, and educating and coordinating with Project Well Outreach Associates.
Experience with vulnerable and elderly populations, a plus.
Project Well is looking for Registered Dietitians who possess the following credentials and skills:
- Proof of a current RD or RDN credential throughout tenure with Project Well
- Proof of liability insurance
- Effective communication skills
- Active listening and motivational interviewing skills
- Strong coordination and logistics skills
- Effective logic, reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Effective writing and speaking skills
- The ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Comfort working with multiple software platforms
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to The Dietitian Team at email@example.com
Due to COVID-19 our work is currently remote. Some on-site work will resume when safe to return.