Are you a creative team player who thinks strategically and takes risks confidently? If so we invite you to apply for this dynamic and engaging program within Life Underwriting! Think Differently, Reach Higher, Be Empowered.
As an Entry Level Life Underwriter, you will need to think both creatively and analytically to help continuously improve things, solve problems and make decisions. You will begin your career with a formalized virtual training program and mentor. While working within the structure of this comprehensive 10-12 week training program, you will learn the fundamentals of life insurance underwriting.
- Assess risk through an evaluation of an individual’s medical history, occupational hazards, financial background, and other information pertinent to the decision
- Collaborate with colleagues who are focused, results driven and up for a challenge
- Receive the guidance and support you need to feel empowered to make decisions and drive results that support the organization’s strategic priorities
- Receive the support and development you need to maximize your abilities and growth
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to apply flexibility and creativity to decision-making
- Desire for continuous learning and self-development
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment and able to drive for results and resolve problems
- Strong technology skills and use of data and predictive models