Pyrl is the first purchase data privacy platform! Pyrl gives us, as consumers, the power over our most valuable data – how we spend our money.
Privacy-first, enabling automatic and mass opt-out of data sharing and selling, Pyrl is on a mission to give consumers control over how their purchase data is used, and to redirect the financial and health benefits of that data to the individual.
Join a small and innovative team that’s transforming commerce as we know it.
We are early stage and looking for a bright and enthusiastic student or recent grad to join the remote team.
You’ll work closely with the CEO and advisors on a wide range of tasks. Because we are at an early stage, there is little formality and a lot of opportunity to learn, grow and have an impact on many parts of the business.
- Building followers through authentic engagement of users on social media
- Influencer outreach and engagement on social media platforms
- Source and develop ideas for purchase data and privacy related content
- Write, edit, publish relevant blog content
- Conduct research projects for social media campaigns
- Analyze online content related to the brand and its competition on the social media platforms
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn reporting and optimization
- Build event partnership playbook, pre, post and during
- Help to optimize signup flows to pyrl.io
It’s a great opportunity for a smart, curious generalist who has a demonstrated interest in working in a customer-centric technology company, to help create the next generation of privacy-first consumer products.
- Desire and passion in data privacy, trust-based economy, and privacy related laws
- Solid understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Desire to experiment with innovative marketing approaches, while having a solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
- Familiarity with social media analytics & paid social platforms
- Desire to understand and learn about customer acquisition strategies
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Dedication to hard work and time to commit fully to the internship
- Proficiency in Google Sheets/Docs/Slides
- Adaptable – must be able to thrive in dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Positive attitude – Eager to learn and ready to tackle problems with beginner’s mindset
- Organized – with little oversight, it’s important you can self-manage
- Curious – default to test-and-learn, genuinely interested in the space and user pain points
- Detail oriented – ability to focus on the job and ensure accuracies in your work
This is a chance to join an early-stage technology start-up setting out to completely disrupt how consumers and the retailers they shop with do business. You’ll be mentored by experienced leaders in business, tech and marketing for high-growth, high impact technologies.
Application requirements: email resume (and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit resume via Handshake.
Time: 10-20 hours/week. Days are flexible.
Duration: 4-6 month internship with opportunity to convert to full-time / paid
Compensation: Equity opportunity for strong performers!