We make a difference- in your community and in your career.
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible career working as an intake coordinator at our amazing Newton Outpatient Center?
Come work for our Behavioral Health Services Division at Riverside Community Care!
We are offering a great opportunity to join our outpatient team in Newton. You will be able to work in a supportive small team atmosphere while also working as part of a larger organization that is a leader within the mental health care industry.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working with the people we serve along with a team of therapists. This position is responsible for screening and triaging all referrals to the outpatient center, verifying and understanding health insurance, along with scheduling initial intake appointments for our intake triage clinician. Along with managing referrals, this position will meet with, and orient all incoming clients to services at the outpatient center, complete initial intake paperwork with them, and manage opening cases within our electronic health record. This candidate will work within our administrative team which supports the many mental health services provided in our office. This candidate should be flexible and open to learning/developing new systems.
Hours: 40 hours per week with flexibility of 1-2 early evenings.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent supervision, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
Rate of Pay: $18.17/hr
Our Ideal Candidate:
Riverside Community Care takes pride in its employees for being hardworking, compassionate, and respectful. Our ideal candidate would have these qualities along with the following skills and experience:
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, flexible, reliable, responsible and friendly
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and computer skills (including Microsoft Office) required
- Comfort in working with clients who may be experiencing a psychiatric crises both on the phone and/or in person and ability to create a safe, comfortable space as the first introduction to services at the clinic
- Intermediate computer fluency (including Microsoft Office) required
- Advanced computer fluency (including Microsoft Office) preferred with passion for technology
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least two years’ experience in a health setting or related field
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.