S2Alliance Inc. is a minority (social and economic disadvantage) owned 8A Certified enterprise business founded in Virginia. We provide adaptable, high-quality, cost-efficient, reliable IT-consulting services at a lower cost to customers seeking to improve, consolidate, modernize, streamline and optimize their operations through technology implementation to respond to ever-changing business and technological environments.
S2Alliance, Inc. wants to set itself apart from many of its competitors through client focused outcome and building strong relationships supported by our strict moral and ethical code. As a small business, we can react quickly to any customer requirements or issues because we have fewer layers of management and bureaucracy as compared to our larger competitors. Our senior executives will be readily available to support our customers anytime, regardless of size or revenue. We also offer our services to customers at a lower price compared to most, due to our competitive rates.
1-3 years’ experience.
Recent College graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Candidates must understand or learn the missions of the respective Agencies in the federal sector and their cultures, organizational components, leadership, major programs and their major challenges
- Candidates must have highly effective interpersonal skills to carry-out daily interactions with a broad spectrum of audiences including, senior and executive management within federal organizations, technical leaders and business executives of other federal contractors, and with teammates and subcontractors
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Clearly articulate company’s background and value propositions to prospective customers via outbound call campaigns
- Identify and qualify sales leads to increase sales pipeline and grow revenue
- Ensure data collected from prospective customers is accurate, up-to-date and of the highest quality
- Report progress and activity on a weekly basis
- Utilize excellent communication skills combined with a track record of building customer relationships by using a professional, friendly approach
- Exhibit tenacious willingness to continually learn and develop business development skills
- Exhibit strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exhibit strong attention to detail with a methodical, organized approach to getting work completed. Experience in gathering research, drawing conclusions and presenting findings and suggestions
- Genuine interest in learning and professional development
- Willingness to think outside the box and go the extra mile
- Proven ability to communicate and present vital information to senior management
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teammates and colleagues with an emphasis on employee development and growth
This position will be based at S2Alliance’s Ashburn, VA office and will require daily (or frequently) business travel in Washington DC metro area.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. S2Alliance Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year