S2Alliance is seeking a Full Stack Engineer to support the federal agency.
S2Alliance Inc. is a minority (social and economic disadvantage) owned 8A Certified enterprise business founded in Virginia. We provide adaptable, high-quality, cost-efficient, reliable IT-consulting services at a lower cost to customers seeking to improve, consolidate, modernize, streamline and optimize their operations through technology implementation to respond to ever-changing business and technological environments.
At S2Alliance Inc we value our people. We are what we are because of our people. We empower our people, provide competitive benefits, and plenty of career growth opportunities. We continue to grow and succeed because we treat our people well and provide them with what they deserve. We are small and transparent. We continuously listen to our people as we have been in their shoes. Not only we listen, we take action to put systems in place that help our people focus on the tasks at hand and grow.
Would you like to work for an organization that values your skills and helps you grow both professionally and personally? Then go through the skill requirements and if you feel you are a good match, please apply today.
- Develop enterprise-grade applications using Java 8/JEE (and higher), SQL, Spring Cloud, Spring Framework, Spring Data, microservices, and HTML5, among other tools.
- Create design documentation, program and test applications, and iterate through the project life cycle.
Skills and experience
- 1+ years of IT experience.
- Thorough understanding of spring framework
- Thorough understanding of software development and testing life cycles.
- Understanding of RESTful API Design is a must
BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
Required Work Authorization: US Citizen
· Company Paid – Employee Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life
· Competitive Salary
· Paid Time Off (PTO) – Vacation/Sick
· Paid Holidays – Federal Calendar
· Work/Life Balance
· A place for talented people to grow
Qualified candidates must attach a resume, and a cover letter specifying expectations. Applications that are submitted without both requirements are considered incomplete and will not be reviewed for consideration.
S2Alliance Inc is a Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Note: U.S. Citizenship is required due to federal agency’s clearance requirement.