- Part-Time Entrepreneurship/Business/Marketing Internship
Sabita Holistic Center is a woman-owned Wellness Center in Southport, CT that has been in business for over 15 years. The center was created due to Sabita’s strong desire and passion to create a wellness focused business that combines the best of both Eastern and Western Medicine.
The SHC mission is to provide all clients with the quality of individual personalized care that focuses on the whole person. Each member of our staff has 25+ years of experience and are dedicated to helping individuals and teams to be their best selves.
Coming from a corporate background, Sabita discovered what a work-life balance was essential to her own work productivity, creativity and optimum health. Her personal experience inspired her to launch a corporate wellness program focused on the whole person approach to employee well-being. Our Corporate Wellness programs are designed to use the power of purpose to motivate employees. Everything we do is backed by science and designed to provide ROI to our corporate partners.
You will be responsible for all aspects related to business development, this includes but is not limited to social media campaigns, website management, sales (b2c and b2b), marketing (b2c and b2b), and communications. Marketing efforts will often include the creation of detailed marketing plans and marketing materials. We are looking for a passionate individual, excited to learn and grow within our team, and who is willing to work towards growing the SHC business.
Sabita Holistic Center
3519 Post Road Southport, Connecticut United States
Advertising, Business Development, Entrepreneur, Marketing
Desired Degree Level
Approximate Hours Per Week
10 – 20 hours per week
Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, Academic Year
- Strong verbal and oral communications skills
- Positive attitude and professionalism
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Basic understanding of business operations
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Senior or recent college graduate
- Basic understanding of analytics and decision making
- Understanding of social media marketing and algorithms
- Experience designing marketing materials and/or web pages
Cover Letter, Unofficial Transcript
We also accept applications via email.