Saisystems International is actively seeking a Marketing Funnel Manager to join our family! A successful candidate will be a strategic leader on Saisystem’s growing Marketing Team focused on driving increased business performance for the various departmental offerings and other important digital initiatives through testing and optimization of the consumer funnel on all platforms. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with a performance marketing background who thinks creatively and analytically to drive growth.
- Campaign planning & delivery planning with specific goals
- Analytics, metrics, tracking
- Track and manager lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner. (tracking, capturing, segmenting)
- SEO optimization
- Technology stack integration, implementation, maintenance
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Minimum of 2-7 year’s experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Eloqua and Salesforce.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Software as a service
- exposure or experience in marketing for a Digital or technology services company
- exposure or experience in healthcare marketing field
- Managing a small team