We are looking to hire a Plant Health Care Technician for the 2022 plant health care season. Come join us as soon as you are available! You will be an integral part of a close-knit team with lots of opportunity for input and growth. You need to have strong tree ID knowledge for this position, but most importantly you must have a willingness to learn. If you have limited experience but are committed to working hard, we will sponsor training and licensing.
- Excellent knowledge of common trees & shrubs.
- Commitment to a culture of safety.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree in arboriculture / horticulture (or related field) preferred but not required. Industry experience is a plus.
- Willingness to jump in to help however necessary, since we are a small team where every person matters.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.