SIS International Research (www.sisinternational.com) is a Global Market Research and Strategy Consulting company. We are seeking a Technology and IT Intern to manage the database and a variety of daily tasks. This is a paid internship.
- Maintain the company database and technology infrastructure
- Design and build surveys/questionnaires using internal platform.
- Solve technical challenges
- Contact technical support team to address unresolved technical issues.
- Build and launch Email Campaigns to communicate with potential participants
- Support Market Research project management
- Background in technical IT and/or database management
- Strong data management, database technical skills and Excel skills
- Ability to merge data files
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, and R preferred
- Ability to read, program and understand survey questionnaires and quotas
- Ability to support a variety of requests from internal stakeholders and project needs
- Ability to work with time constraints and attention to detail
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office
- Proactive, self-directed, and motivated
- 35-40 hours per week, in-person or remote and virtual