Please note: this position is available in our San Francisco or Los Angeles location.
Be a part of a new breed of Agency!
The more you learn about us, the more you’ll realize that Six Spoke Media is more than your typical company. Our goal is to be a new breed of agency for a new age.
Discoverability Marketing. Digital Media. Empowered Consumers. Disruptive Technologies. Globalization. The Social Web.
We help our clients navigate in this new era where brands must transform their marketing and advertising strategies in order to effectively engage and connect with their customers and their communities anywhere in the world.
In order to do this, we’ve combined a brand and advertising consultancy, a full-service interactive agency, and a media company, layered on some kick-ass technology and global offices to provide our clients with the know-how and capabilities that make us the mad men and women of the modern world.
Oh yeah, and ultimately our goal is to change the world, while having fun.
The Search Strategist will drive the strategy, planning and execution of our clients’ search marketing initiatives to achieve their business objectives. Through the creation and execution of search marketing plans, competitive analysis, keyword strategies, bid and budget management, creative optimization and reporting and analysis, this individual will work to grow sales/conversions, while improving efficiencies and profits through the innovative search strategies of Six Spoke Media.
- Strong performance in Bachelor’s degree program required
- Understanding of Direct Response marketing
- Solid analytical capabilities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proactive, take-charge attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
- Proven multi-tasking ability
- Strong written English, copy editing skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and polish
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Previous experience with Paid Search (Pay-Per-Click) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus
- Experience with online advertising reporting tools a plus
- Experience in a start-up or small-company environment a plus
- Native language fluency in German, French, or Mandarin Chinese a plus
As a startup-like agency, we strive to offer an expanding package of benefits. Today, this includes training bootcamp, flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance plans, 401(k) plan, and 15 paid days off + 10 paid holidays.
Salary to be determined by education and experience.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume (with GPA listed) and cover letter in a standard Word or PDF document at www.jobscore.com/jobs/sixspokemedia
To learn more about Six Spoke Media, visit www.sixspokemedia.com
Due to the high volume of resumes received, we are unable to respond to all candidates. No phone calls please!