About us: EmTech Care Labs is an early-stage health-tech venture focused on developing affordable daily care management technologies for elders and their families to support independent living and aging-in-place.
Internship Description: We are looking for a Social Media Marketing intern to create and post content and drive social media engagement. The intern will work closely with our founder to implement marketing strategies to support our product launches.
This role will focus specifically on:
1. Developing social media content on daily and long-term care at home. Content will be educational, informative, and supportive in nature, addressing specific healthcare and eldercare benefits, dementia/Alzheimer’s care at home, family caregiver needs, etc.
2. Building a virtual community of family caregivers and driving social media engagement, along with evaluating/optimizing engagement
3. Supporting product launch as needed through social media campaigns
• Candidate should be knowledgeable or curious to learn more about eldercare, with an eye towards eldercare in multi-generational families and communities of color
• Fluent and versatile in using various social media platforms, content formats, etc. and be familiar with best practices
• Be flexible
Schedule: 10 – 15 hours per week
Compensation: Academic credit