We are looking for a multi-talented Creative Rockstar to intern remotely with our marketing team! Our ideal candidate must have a desire to learn community management in coordination with our marketing and social media efforts. This will be a remote internship.
Responsibilities include conceiving, developing and designing innovative and purposeful creative content that will help elevate and evolve our client’s brands. This position will also include involvement in the overall marketing strategy and an ability to manage additional marketing projects as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Community management
- Create and manage copy for all social media platforms
- Day to day social media execution
- Execute and manage graphic design projects as needed for social media and web
- Collaborate with the rest of the team & offer assistance as needed
What you’ll learn:
- Improve your written conversation
- Develop your online design perspective and voice
- Improve and refine your graphic design skills
- How to work in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
What we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail: you notice the little things, like odd spacing, colors that don’t match, and typos
- Collaborative thinker: you give useful feedback and are receptive to constructive feedback
- Graphic design skills: you can use design programs (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and are eager to teach yourself new tools.
- Understanding of how to send documents, how to optimize for the web and stay organized.
- Knowledge of all platforms of social media (including but not limited to Pinterest, Instagram & FB) & stay up to date on latest social media news
- Able to commit to coming to working 3-4 days a week; minimum of 15 hours per week
- Able to receive school credit
- A sense of humor
How to apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org