We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
About the 2021 Summer Internship Program
The Formal Summer Internship Program is the Bank’s structured Internship program. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Formal Internship Program is the primary pipeline for our full-time International Graduate (IG) Program.
· The US summer internship program starts the first week in June and ends the first week in August
· The 10-week program will involve on-the-job training, weekly business speaker series as well as a team project that will expose you to the inner workings of the business
· You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Program who will provide you with insight into our full-time International Graduate program
· High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Program
We offer summer internship opportunities in the following areas:
Corporate Finance, Global Banking, Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and Risk & Compliance
Are you right for the summer internship program?
· In junior or penultimate year of study
· All majors considered
· Industry and client focused
· Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
· Agile learner
· Strong Analytical/Problem solving skills
· Global mindset
Candidates must apply to the business of interest via www.sc.com/graduates