Role: Investment Professional – Analyst/Associate
Primary Focus: Private Credit, Real Estate Lending
Stormfield Capital, LLC (“Stormfield”) is seeking an entry-level investment professional to complement our investment team. The successful candidate will be a key contributor in the sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, closing and asset management of investments, as well as assisting with the firm’s strategic initiatives. The candidate’s primary area of focus at Stormfield will be to support the firm’s direct lending/private credit strategy.
Stormfield’s direct lending/private credit team purchases and directly originates first lien bridge loans secured by real estate.
Stormfield is a privately held, SEC-registered, alternative investment advisory firm. Stormfield primarily focuses on private credit and special situation investments in private credit or real estate secured debt. Stormfield, through multiple funds, manages capital on behalf of high-net worth individuals, family offices, university endowments, and pensions funds.
For more information, visit www.stormfieldcapital.com
Job Highlights / Responsibilities
· Work on multiple transactions at once across various stages of the investment process;
· Educate borrowers and brokers on Stormfield’s loan programs
· Provide best-in-class service to direct borrowers and intermediaries;
· Participate in the underwriting and execution process of direct lending investments from due diligence to Investment Committee approval;
· Research and analyze transactions, including risk and creditworthiness of borrower;
· Create and update financial models for transactions;
· Generate Investment Committee materials and actively participate in the Investment Committee process;
· Assist in the legal documentation process and draft investment term sheets;
· Oversee existing investments and monitor financial performance;
· Maintain relationships with borrowers and intermediaries
· Rising senior or recently obtained BA or BS required.
· 0-1 years of investment banking or relevant investing experience (middle market credit, direct lending, lender finance).
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task. Collegial and transparent with a high level of integrity.
· Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Location: Stormfield’s office is based in Southport, CT with flexibility to work remotely.
· Qualified candidates may submit their resumes to:
Timothy Jackson, CFA
Stormfield Capital, LLC