Preschool Special Education Teacher 1.0 FTE
Must possess or be eligible for CT Certification (112, 113)
Placement on Teachers’ Salary Schedule
Period of Employment:
Building Administrator/Director of Special Services
· Demonstrated ability to write accurate and thorough assessment reports, IEP’s and progress reports.
· Demonstrated ability to design and deliver effective instruction to students requiring special education services.
· Ability to positively engage teachers, students and families in the learning process.
· Ability to collaborate with colleagues to improve learning for all students.
· Ability to use data to make instructional decisions.
· Ability to build organizational capacity around best practices, literacy instruction and intervention based on our continuous improvement work.
· Ability to administer, analyze and interpret comprehensive academic and social emotional evaluations.
Date of closure:
Applications will be accepted until filled.
Please apply specifically for JOB ID #1182
External Applicants must apply online www.suffield.org and include a cover letter, transcripts, resume and complete list of (3) professional references.