Synchrony Business Leadership Program Sophomore Externship
Synchrony’s BLP-Externship is a challenging 4-day program for students who are looking to gain a critical jumpstart in one of 10 different careers (Credit, Data Analytics, Finance, HR, Internal Audit, IT, Marketing, Enterprise Operations, Risk Management and/or Sales & Relationship Management). This externship will introduce you to some of the brightest minds in our business, providing the opportunity network with and learn from experienced professionals who will challenge you to think about your post-collegiate career in exciting and different ways.
The externship is designed to introduce participants to Synchrony’s business, the credit card and payments industry and our innovative approach to customer engagement, all while providing attendees with the opportunity to build their resume! During the experience participants will:
· Meet and network with members of Synchrony’s Leadership Team;
- Work with fellow students from around the country on real-world case studies, presenting work to business leaders from across Synchrony;
- Participate in fun and challenging team building experiences;
- Participate in community service, while exploring the focus Synchrony placed on citizenship and giving back to the community;
- Network with and learn from current and former Synchrony Business Leadership Program and BLP-Internship program participants
The 2022 BLP Externship will be held at the Stamford, CT headquarters in late May. All travel expenses, hotel, and meals will be paid for by Synchrony.
We believe in looking forward in a constantly changing industry, so our externship is tailored to ensure that you’re ready for what’s around the corner. While no one can predict the future, together we can embrace the excitement of staying a step ahead.
This experience is not a paid position.
· Must be an undergraduate student, pursuing Bachelor’s degree, enrolled in an accredited college or university and have completed your sophomore year, by start of externship (ie rising junior at time of externship)
· Ability to attend entire externship.
· Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.25
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. both now and in the future without sponsorship